Duration 1 Day
– from the basics – nail structure, nail anatomy and how it all works
– hygiene in the salon – disinfection, sterilization
– what bits you need
– how to choose a good e-file
– how to use it on the natural nail
– cuticles preparation
– how to work on the extended nail
– how to remove the products (gel polish, acrylic or hard gel)
What to bring with you
– cuticle nippers
– cuticle pusher
– acrylic/hard gel brush
– we do not hire e-files. You will need to bring your own.
– e-file bits if you have any. They are also available to purchase on the day.
How to prepare your nails before the class
On the day you can work on your own hands or bring a model with you (not nail related person). Before you arrive please have your nails prepared:
– 2 bare natural nails
– 2 nails with a gel polish on
– 2 nails with long extensions on (acrylic or hard gel)
Please do not do a manicure for at least a week before the class.
In order to secure your place you need to put a £50 non refundable deposit.
£129 – group class (2-4 people)
£159 – individual – 1-2-1
Each student will receive a certificate of completion with full ABT accreditation.
To book your space, get more information or set a date – please contact
Elwira Walczak – 07511882837