This class is for anyone who has never had anything to do with nails or wants to add an extra service for their clients.
It’s a very intense course that will give you an opportunity to start a new adventure.
Duration: 3 Days
– from the basics – nail structure, nail anatomy
– basic information about the nail plate and surrounding areas – dermatology
– hygiene in the salon – disinfection, sterilisation
– how to create a professional, safe and beautiful set of acrylic nails
– structure of a sculpted nail
– products needed
– natural nail preparation
– how to work with the acrylic – powder to liquid ratio
– how to sculpt nails on the form in two shapes: almond and square
– how to create nails using clear and cover powders
– how to maintain and safely remove it
What to bring with you
Good mood and a lot of patience. All the products and tools will be provided on the class.
You will need to bring a model on days 2 and 3. On day one you will work on your own nails.
How to prepare your nails before the class
Nails have to be natural, free from any acrylic, hard gel or gel polish. We don’t want to lose time on removing old sets of nails.
In order to secure your place you need to put a £100 non refundable deposit.
Deposit will only be refunded in case of cancellation by the organiser.
£350 – very small groups, max 2 people
Certificate and discount
Each student will receive a Euro Fashion certificate of completion and a 5% discount on all the products purchased on the day.
To book your space, get more information or set a date contact
Elwira Walczak – 07511882837