It’s a very popular way of preparing a nail plate and cuticle area using an e-file as well as traditional
manicure tools to achieve a great looking manicure.
The course is for beginners as well as for professionals already working with gel polish.
Duration: 1 Day
– from the basics – nail structure, nail anatomy and how it all works
– hygiene in the salon – disinfection, sterilisation
– what bits you need to create a long lasting gel polish manicure
-how to prepare a natural nail so that it lasts longer using an e-file and traditional tools
– cuticles preparation
– how to level the natural nail surface with a base coat
– deep gel polish application – no gaps by cuticles!
– how to safely remove the gel polish so that it doesn’t damage the nail
What to bring with you
– cuticle nippers
– cuticle pusher
– we do not hire e-files. You will need to bring your own.
– e-file bits if you have any. They are also available to purchase on the day.
How to prepare your nails before the class
On the day you can work on your own hands or bring a model with you (not a nail related person). Before you arrive please have your nails or model’s nails free from any previous enhancements. Do not manicure nails for at least a week before so you have something to work with.
In order to secure your place you need to put a £50 non refundable deposit.
Deposit will only be refunded in case of cancellation by the organiser.
£129 – group class (2-4 people)
£159 – individual – 1-2-1
Certificate and discount
Each student will receive a Euro Fashion certificate of completion with full ABT accreditation and a 5% discount on all the products purchased on the day.
To book your space, get more information or set a date please contact
Elwira Walczak – 07511882837